Welcome to our web site. I am Pastor John Miller and I am excited that you found us! My wife, Carol and I, along with a number of committed pioneer families, established Northwest Bible in February of 1981. We continue to provide a solid Biblical foundation for all who attend. It is our desire to help everyone develop a genuine relationship with Almighty God through a thorough understanding of His Holy Word. In this pursuit, we trust that God’s love is seen in and through us as we endeavor to reflect the character of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Charging the Fray by Matt Griebel on April 19, 2015 .
- The "Last" Words of Jesus by Pastor John Wallace Miller on April 12, 2015 .
- The Resurrection: What Difference Does it Make? by Pastor John Wallace Miller on April 5, 2015 .
- Right and Wrong Motives for Following Jesus by Pastor John Wallace Miller on March 29, 2015 .
- Matthew 11:28-30 by Steve Nicholas on March 22, 2015 .